If you suspect that someone else used your Postmates account or there is suspicious account activity, your account may be compromised.
Suspicious activity includes:
- Order requests on your account you didn't make
- Phone calls or text messages from drivers about delivery when you did not request an order
- Receipts for orders on your account that you don't recognize
- Account changes that you didn't make
- Password or details attached to your account updated without your knowledge
If any of these situations apply, you should reset your password immediately.
- Navigate to your account settings here.
- Enter your email address or phone number.
- Click "Log In", then "Forgot Password?"
- You can then set a new password for your account.