If you suspect that someone else used your Postmates account or there is suspicious account activity, your account may be compromised.
Suspicious activity includes:
- Order requests on your account you didn't make
- Phone calls or text messages from drivers about delivery when you did not request an order
- Receipts for orders on your account that you don't recognize
- Account changes that you didn't make
- Password or details attached to your account updated without your knowledge
If any of these situations apply, you should reset your password immediately.
To do this:
Go to https://postmates.com/account/details
Select > ‘Logout’ ;
Select > ‘Login’ ;
Select > ‘Forgot Password?’