Postmates may, in its sole discretion, permit you from time to time to submit, upload, publish or otherwise make available to Postmates through the Services textual, audio, and/or visual content and information, including commentary and feedback related to the Services, initiation of support requests, and phone-masked exchanges between Postmates and customers. We may remove User Content if we determine that our User Generated Content Policy has been violated. Postmates does not assume any responsibility or liability for User Content, for removing it, or not removing it or other Content. Postmates does not pre-screen all User Content and does not endorse or approve any User Content available on the Services.
- We do not allow users to utilize our services to harass, abuse, threaten or spam other members of our community. We will take action against language that is discriminatory, includes hate speech, is sexually explicit or harassing in any way.
- We do not allow users to upload or send content through our services that is illegal, objectionable, or inappropriate, including but not limited to offensive language, hate speech, privacy violations and unauthorized third party information or spam.
- We do not allow impersonation in our community.
- We do not allow users to contact our support team to file false reports.
- Customers, Postmates and merchants are not permitted to disrupt our services or interfere with any server or network used to support or provide the services. The use of any software or program that damages our services is prohibited; this includes hacking, uploading malware to our systems or attempting to phish any information belonging to other members of the community.