Postmates gift cards are a simple way to send a friend a code that treats them to anything in their city. The gift cards are sent via email and you can choose what value to tie to the code - $25, $50, $100, or $200.
Visit postmates.com/gift to get started.
How do I redeem my Postmates Gift Card?
- In your gift card email find the redemption code.
- Copy and paste that code and enter it just like you would a promo code or friend referral code.
- In the Postmates app you can enter the code on the "Add Promo Code" page or at the checkout page.
- On the web you can enter your code at the checkout page right before hitting the Get It Now button.
Does my gift card ever expire?
- Once a gift card has been added to a Postmates account, the funds on it will never expire.
What can I buy with my gift card?
- Gift cards cover the cost of the goods in your basket and delivery fees.
Can I use my gift card to add a tip?
- Postmates Gift Card do not cover tips.
How can I see the remaining balance on my Gift Card?
- Log into your account and visit this page to view the balance.
How do I purchase and send a Postmates gift card?
You can purchase and send a gift card to anyone with an email address, here's how:
- Go to postmates.com/gift
- Click the button "Send Gift Card"
- Pick your card style, amount, and fill out your recipient information.
- Enter your credit card info and click "Buy Gift Card" to finalize purchase.
- We’ll immediately send the gift card by email, and the recipient can easily add it to their Postmates account.
For information please see our Gift Card Terms.